About this episode
This week on Built to Sell Radio, we’re excited to feature a special episode with clinical psychologist, speaker, and author, Dr. Sherry Walling. Dr. Walling is renowned for her work with entrepreneurs, aiding them in navigating the mental and emotional hurdles of building and exiting a company.
In this special edition of Built to Sell Radio, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish between your identity vs. your activity.
- Navigate the highs and lows of selling your business.
- Discover why Dr. Walling recommends unplugging post-sale and her specific advice for the first six months after selling your business.
- Understand the neurological constraints impacting founders’ decision-making abilities when exiting.
- Tackle the unique challenges of financial wealth by seeking out and connecting with a like-minded tribe.
- Put into action Dr. Walling’s proven strategies to sidestep post-sale regrets and confidently move forward after selling your company.
Show Notes & Links
Want to Sponsor an Episode? Click Here
Want a business that’s Built to Sell? Grab a free VidGuide trial.
About Our Guest
Dr. Sherry Walling
Assisting intelligent individuals in navigating complex challenges, this professional is the go-to when facing burnout, isolation, tough decisions, intricate situations, or a creativity block. With a unique knack for instilling calm in crises and generating insights from chaos, their capabilities stand apart.
Trust isn’t handed to just anyone, especially when it concerns the intricacies of the mind. With credentials including a PhD in Clinical Psychology, two master’s degrees, and a diverse career spanning academia, research, psychotherapy, and now a best-selling authorship, this individual embodies the expertise and experience to facilitate profound mental transformations.
Do you want to nominate a guest to be on Built to Sell Radio? Click HERE.